The What’s Next Career Workshop is a self-paced video workshop taught by Career Coach, Becca Carnahan. The workshop is designed to help you
- find the clarity you need to make progress forward.
- save you the time of figuring this all out all by yourself.
- build the confidence you need to make some moves.
- define success on your own terms.
- create a career and life you love.
Through 5 Modules including video lessons (30 minutes each), workbook activities, templates, tools, and strategies you can figure out what’s next and how to get there.
Module 1 – Your Passions: Think you don’t have a passion? Let’s uncover it together.
Module 2 – Your Skills: Identify the unique skills you bring to the table.
Module 3 – Your Value Add: Figure out who you can help (and who is going to pay you to do it!)
Module 4 – Your Needs & Motivators: What do you need out of your career? Let’s get specific about ALL areas of life.
Module 5 – Your Action Plan: Chart out the steps to get where you want to be next with expert advice.